We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and continually improving our Health and Safety performance.
It is our policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of all employees and all other persons who may be directly affected by the activities of the Company
AWS will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal and other requirements through good occupational health and safety practise.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment to prevent against illness, sickness and injuries.
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Regularly review compliance with the policy and the management systems that support it.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health and safety at work.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.