AWS seeks to continuously improve the quality of its staff, deliverables and customer experience through teamwork, training and the application of technology. This will ensure that all operations are executed in conformity with contractual requirements and are seen to be best in class.
We are committed to provide our customers with the highest level of service standards in all types of tank and industrial cleaning activities as well as in the safe transfer and disposal of waste. To achieve this objective AWS strives to:
- Meet customer requirements in a timely manner, and in compliance with our quality plan
- Maintain customer satisfaction by improving the effectiveness of its quality management system.
- Review our Quality Management System against best practices, customer feedback and applicable national and international standards and take corrective actions where necessary.
- Aim for continuous improvement through monitoring of Quality Management System
- Establish audit and analyze quality objectives annually and communicate these within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standard, applicable requirements and relevant statutory regulations
- Ensure through on-going structured meetings with customers that continuous improvement is delivered
Quality is the responsibility of all personnel who are employed by AWS.